NSUJL is a 501(C)3 non-profit organization dedicated to assisting families of Fallen/Injured IBEW Journeymen Linemen, Utility Linemen, Apprentice Linemen, LCTT, Groundmen and Operators.
Types of assistance we provide to families includes:
• Financial Assistance to help ease any financial burdens from the point of accident until Workers Comp or Insurances pay out. This Assistance generally pays anywhere from 0-12 months.
• Physical Assistance: Our fantastic members Nationwide volunteer their time to assist the family directly. This assistance includes late night phone calls, delivering home cooked meals, helping with household chores, etc.
• Emotional Assistance: We have a clinically-licensed Therapist who donates sessions to the families for counseling, grieving, etc.
• Sister to Sister is NSUJL’s way of connecting women (Sisters) after the tragedy of an on-the-job accident resulting in an injury or fatality. It is our hope and prayer that this will be of great support to those in need as we wholeheartedly feel that moral and emotional care, from ladies who truly understand what you are feeling, is vitally important.
• Scholarships: When age-appropriate, children of fallen linemen may apply for College Scholarships. These Scholarships are renewable every year they attend school.
If you are interested in becoming a Corporate Sponsor, Associate Member, Individual Member or Volunteer please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For More information about NSUJL please Visit our main website at www.nsujl.org